If you currently have an oil heating system, you may be thinking about changing to a gas heating system. Our Highly trained Service Technicians can help you make that change! We will first help you pick the right system that fits your needs and install it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Oil systems can’t beat the efficiency of a gas heating systems; with most gas systems today you can expect to save average of 30-50% on your energy bills over oil heating systems.
Why switch from oil to natural gas?
There are many reasons to convert your heating system from oil to gas:
- More energy efficient than heating oil
- 30-40% cheaper than heating oil
- Safer and more reliable than oil
- Burns cleaner and is better for the environment
- More convenient: never wait for fuel to be delivered again
- Homeowners across Long Island have been catching on to this
for the past few years, which explains why oil to gas conversions have been in such high demand. It just plain works: energy bills are reduced, the inconvenience of waiting for a delivery truck is eliminated, and state-of-the-art, and high efficiency gas heating systems are reliable and consistent. This is especially important in tough winters. The last thing you need is to run out of oil and have to wait for the (busy) oil delivery truck to show up.
By switching your current system to a gas system, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Quieter and cleaner heating solutions
- Nearly maintenance-free system
- You don’t have to wait for oil truck deliveries
- More environmentally-friendly
- May increase the value of your home
We are also endorsed by National Grid as qualified plumbing and gas conversion heating professionals who will make sure your replaced system meets all safety requirements.
Switching From Oil Heat to Gas Heat is an easy Choice It Just Plain Works!